Access Blocked Websites: – Hey, Guys in this article I’m going to show you how to access any blocked websites at school, College etc. Sometimes Government Restrictions and bans some website due to some illegal activity or other countries low. So today I will teach you how you can access any blocked or banned websites in your country or school.
There are many ways to access blocked website I will tell you some ways to unblock them you can use any method as you like most. You can unblock websites using VPN, IP Proxy, Web Proxy, Extensions, Changing DNS etc. So mostly used methods are VPN and Extensions because these are very easy to use and free too.
- 1 Access Blocked Websites Using VPN:
- 2 Use Proxy in Browser:
- 3 Access Blocked Websites Using Extensions/Add-ons:
- 4 Access blocked websites using Web Proxy:
- 5 Access blocked websites using DNS Server:
- 6 Access Blocked Websites on Android Phone
Access Blocked Websites Using VPN:
VPN [ Virtual Proxy Network ] allows you to connect your device to a secure connection to another network over the internet. Using VPN you can access blocked websites from your home network just connect any VPN and ready to go basically VPN change your IP Address to any Other Countries IP address. There are thousands of VPN available on market for Android Mobile and Desktop/MAC
VPN acts as a tunnel that converts your records into the rubbish fee that’s difficult for all of us to smell and recognize. There are lots of free/reasonably-priced VPN offerings that you can use and experience an uninterrupted internet experience. In case you are into exploring ways to decorate your computer security, you can additionally cross for the deadly mixture of TOR and VPN.
Here are some great VPN packages for you to try.
Just Install any VPN and choose a Server and Click on connect done now your IP address is replaced by another IP address and now you can access blocked websites at school or Colleges.
You May Also Try:
- Change IMEI Number of Android Phone
- Spotify Premium Apk Download
- 8 Ball Pool Mod Apk Download
- Download Instagram Videos/Photos
Use Proxy in Browser:
There are tons of sites out there that distributes free proxies of almost any country. You have to choose a working Ip Proxy and put that on your Browser after that proxy will be your IP address now you can access blocked websites.
Now let’s get started. There are many sites which provide Proxy IP and Port List for free of cost, like HideMyAss Proxy List, etc. Visit any of these sites and grab one Proxy IP: Port combination which has good speed and fast connection type.
How to Use IP Proxy in Your Browser?
- I use Firefox for this method
- Go to Options
- Click on “Advanced” with a gear box sign from the top navigation section of the popup window
- Select “Network” tab from the sub navigation
- Under the Connections, select the Settings button
- On the next pop-up window, select the radio button saying “Manual Proxy Configuration“
- Put your Proxy IP: Port in the HTTP Proxy section
- Check the “Use this proxy server for all protocol“.
- Hit OK and save.
- Now browse any blocked websites.
Here are some Free Proxy Websites:
Access Blocked Websites Using Extensions/Add-ons:
If the websites that are blocked by your School, institute, office, College are dynamic in nature such as Facebook or YouTube, NetFlix then you should give a try to these extensions. Hola, Zenmate, and ProxMate are some extensions that you can use to access blocked websites very easily.
Here are some great Extensions for you to try:
Access blocked websites using Web Proxy:
In IP Proxy section we discuss IP Proxy but there is an another proxy type available on the market which called Web Proxy Server. In Web Proxy, they Provide us a Website which is full Proxy Server loaded you have to just type any URL like youtube.com or facebook.com and choose the best server as you like and click on surf you will automatically redirect you that page which you want to surf.
Here is some great Web Proxy for you to try:
Access blocked websites using DNS Server:
There is an another way to access blocked websites using DNS Server, it looks like IP Proxy but we have to put it on the Write place after that it will work. So you should use Google DNS IP to access all blocked banned websites.
How to change your DNS configuration:
- Firstly, go to your computer’s ‘Control Panel’ > ‘Network and Internet’ > ‘Network and Sharing Center’. Then click on ‘Change adapter settings’.
- Click on your ‘Wi-Fi’ In the Wi-Fi status box, click ‘Properties’.
- Scroll down until you see ‘Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)’. Click on it.
- Change the DNS Server settings to the numbers shown (Preferred DNS 188.8.131.52 and Alternate DNS 184.108.40.206).
- Done now you can surf anything as you want.
Access Blocked Websites on Android Phone
There are tons of VPNs available for Android on Google Play Store Just Download one of them and Connect, your IP address will be changed and now you can access any unlocked or banned website without any issue. Some of the best Android VPNs are following.
I personally Recommend you to use CyberGhost or SnapVPN because I found these are best VPN ever. If you have any question or query feel free to comment below I will help you to access blocked websites or choosing a best VPN Provider. Thanks!