Change IMEI Number of Android Phone: – Hey, Friends today I’m going to show you How to change IMEI number of Android Phone with root or without root as you know changing the IMEI number is not legal but many times we need to changing IMEI number because on some cases of rooting or flashing we lose IMEI number without IMEI number Phone cannot access any Sim Card so We must flash or install IMEI number to access sim card for Calls and Data Access.
We are not able to change IMEI number using any IMEI Changer for Permanently Purposes, but yes we can change IMEI number for Temporary on Software or Firmware. There are many IMEI changer is available on Google Play Store or Google Market. But some of Apps are working and many are fake so how to know? which is working or not.
In this article, we will introduce you some working and best android apps for IMEI Change we are talking about how to Change IMEI number with root or Without root. If you are getting invalid IMEI number problem or illegal IMEI problem, then it will be solved if you follow this trick. Before starting, I recommend you for taking a backup. If you already have taken the backup, then you can start with me. You May Also Check: 8 Ball Pool Mod Apk Download
Note: If you change IMEI Number then your phone’s warranty will go away if you change the phone IMEI number using Rooting Method.
How to Change IMEI Number of Any Android Phone Without Root (MTK Chipset Only)
- First of all Download MTK Engineering Mode App From Google Play Store.
- Open the app, and click on MTK Settings.
- Now Go to the Connectivity tab and Click on CDS Information
- Now Click on Radio Information option then you are in IMEI Settings.
- Now, You will get an option like AT+
- Now, enter AT+ <15 digit new IMEI> (for ex- AT+ 123456789012345 )
- Select SEND AT COMMAND
- Restart your Device and you will get your new IMEI for your Android device.
- Done Yuppi.
How to Change IMEI Number of Any Android Phone [Rooted Phone]
There are many apps are available on Google Play Store to change IMEI Number but they need more access to change IMEI number Like Xposted Module, IMEI changer app Which is too heavy but using this Chamelephone app no need to install Xposed app or IMEI Changer app that’s why I like it more either than others. So, Follow these instructions to Change IMEI number. You May Also Check: Download Instagram Videos
- First of all Download Chamelephon App from Google Play Store
- Install app and give root access to the SuperSU
- Now Write Down IMEI number of both Slot or You can Generate random IMEIs also.
- Click on Apply New IMEIs
- Yupp New IMEI Number applied 😀
Requirements to Change IMEI Number on Rooted Android Phone
- Rooted Android Phone
- Xposed Installer App [ Download it from Google who is comfortable with your Device. ]
- IMEI Changer app
Steps to Change IMEI Number:
- First of all, write down your Orignal IMEI Number if you forget don’t worry you can find it on your mobile’s back Under the Battery.
- You can check your Orignal IMEI Number by dialing *#06#
- Now, open Xposed Installer app and go to the modules section and tick mark on IMEI Changer app.
- Now Simple restart your phone to make settings working.
- Now, open the IMEI Changer app it shows you real IMEI number in Current IMEI Option.
- Now write a New IMEI number on the NEW IMEI No. Section and Click on Apply.
- Now Restart Your phone and now you can check your New IMEI number by dialing *#06#
Note: – Changing your IMEI number is illegal in many countries. So, try at your own risk. I would request you all to take this tutorial for your knowledge only.
There are many ways to change IMEI number with root or without root but I strongly recommend you to use Rooted Phone Method 1 to Change IMEI number because that is very easy no need any IMEI changer app or Xposed app Just install Chamelephon App and Write down IMEIs and Done. No more hard work.
So these are some of the ways which will help you to change the IMEI number of your device. Listed above are some of the famous techniques which will help you to change the IMEI number. Check out the operating system which you are using and according to that follow the instructions to change the IMEI number. You May Also Check: – Spotify Premium Apk
If you have any other Query feel free to comment below I will help you to resolve your IMEI related problem thanks keep visit for more tips on Android Apps or Phone.